RUNYourLife Coaching Program
- Access to workout and exercise videos
- A personalized workout program designed specifically for you
- Weekly fitness e-mails with exclusive information not included in the RUN newsletter to help you achieve your goals
- Subscription to the RUNYourLife Coaching Newsletter
- One on one mentoring
The RUNYourLife Coaching Program was founded to empower people (mostly women) to lead a life full of self confidence and accomplishment by focusing first on fitness and nutrition. We believe that a healthy body helps pave the way for a healthy mind and self image which, in turn, helps a person achieve so many great things in their life. With the RUNYourLife coaching program you’ll be guided through many small successes that give you what you need to RUN your life.
The programs work on a four week cycle and are designed specifically and personally after completing an evaluation form. We require a three-month commitment to ensure you the best chance to achieve your goals.
We have a complete nutritional package that we offer to ensure our clients get results and we encourage and help you every step of the way!
The RUNYourLife Newsletter
is an easy, free and effective way to get expert information on the most important topics when it comes to achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. Sign up and get the RUN top tips on why you’re not losing weight and add a wealth of knowledge to your database of fitness and weight loss tips!
- Weight loss
- Sleep patterns
- To do’s
- Not to do’s
- Sport-specific personalized programs
- Strength and conditioning coaching
- Focused guidance from your coach with clear client/coach expectations
- One on one access to your coach
- Coaching from certified strength and conditioning coaches
Each RUN coach in the RUNYourLife coaching program has a specific background in sports. This way we can focus on matching coaches and athletes to train and help reach the next level. We work with hockey players, fitness models both aspiring and existing, track and field athletes, professional race car drivers and many more. We work with you one on one to help you reach the specific goals you have in your own athletic career.